What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Taking off

I was going with my mother to catch a plane to Holland. (In real life, at the time I had the dream, my mother's plane had probably just landed in Holland) My mother was driving a van to the airport. I had to sit behind her because sitting beside her would make her too nervous. We stopped at a little coffee shop on the way that was filled with odd people. I decided I had to go back and would catch a taxi to catch up with her. I went back and was looking for the phone book to call a taxi. Then Rustle started. Shari was there. I said that she was dirty. She looked down at her arm and laughed and said that she sure was! there were numbers written on her arm and sand/dirt. She had been playing hard. I realized that the taxi would have to be very quick to make the 9:08am departure. Maybe I had mis-timed things.

My students were in a gym looking bored. I went over to them and reminded them they were being graded with an effort mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home