What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, March 27, 2009

In gang territory

I awoke from this dream at 4:25:
I + a bunch of people from Rustle were in gang territory. We were in this concrete space (all grey concrete, no graffiti in my dreams!) and there were all these biker type guys around us. Then there was this one biker who seemed to be the one in charge. He was telling us to stop. But then one of the concrete walls slid away and he let us pass into a new area, which also had bikers in it, but they were relaxed and there was colour in this place.

I got back to sleep sometime after that dream and had some more fleeting dreams:
Holding a baby (maybe Tim's) and trying to get something out of my pocket to give to Tim. Some money came out to. We laughed about it.

I was in my backyard about to pray and my neighbour stopped me as I got the first word out and asked me something. I told her I was going to Church in half an hour. She asked if I wanted to play football or something. She had energy to burn off. I didn't really want to. I suggested she ask James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home