What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Parent

I eventually got back to sleep after my last post and I had a 3 part dream, but right now I only remember 2 of the parts (the first and the third)

1. I was lying down with James and we were looking on the wall beside us as there was a slide show on the wall of James. They were very cute pictures. James had red peppers stuck to his eyelashes as he watched. The red peppers felt and looked funny.

3. We were watching this on TV news report: There was a stage production going on. A girl dressed like a princess maybe in blue was looking down from an upper level. She saw her guy on the stage with another girl. She was so angry she flew into a rage and started hitting people, maybe killing them. When she went into a rage the camera angle was from the back of the stage so the tv audience could hear what was going on, but didn't have a clear shot at seeing it.

On waking my thoughts were that God treasures us, that He has screen shots of us, that He treasures our memories, but it is very hard for Him to watch when we do bad things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home