What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Singe

This was the dream that woke me at 4am last night. I hope these 4am dreams are more important than they seem as they are ruining my sleep!

I was in the jungle with a poor jungle tribe. They were getting donations from another poor jungle tribe and even though the clothes were singed they were still so happy to receive the gift. I was helping mark to dress up to go out to see the tribe. He had a new suit. I was clipping the tags off. He was shorter than I. I sent him off, then ran out yelling that I had colouring books. I was trying to get away from a bad man and also to startle him away from other things that were going on.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:29:00 PM, Blogger rab said…

    Still, at least you weren't wakened at 4:00 by a troubled daughter. (Yup. We were.) Nice to know someone else was wide awake at that time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home