What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Road block

I was riding my bike. At one point a truck stopped right in front of me (going perpendicular) at an intersection.

At another point I was biking (to the left, which seems backwards) and I decided to do this rectangular loop to get there. So I traveled much further but the destination was the same.

Marla and I were in a room and I was trying to get the code for the computer but I kept getting it wrong.

I asked Loanne if I could use more than one coupon. She said not normally but this week they were allowing it. I think I was buying ice cream.

There was a lady in the store carrying around a huge cake.

I was having to go to a small grocery store that was out of my way to get something I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home