What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Dead baby mice

Al was digging in my front flower bed and I said "what are you doing?"
and Al said he was looking for something. Al was taking more and more
dirt out and then Al started taking my tulips out and i was "hey, those
are my tulips". Was he going to put them back? He said he was looking
for baby mice. They were in my flowers. Then I could see them too, but the
ones I saw were on the sidewalk in front of the garden and they were dead.

Next dream, in Rustle. I was sitting near the front with James, trying to
keep his feet off the communion table and Shari came up and was surprised
because there was a box full of Hatch magazines on the table and she
didn't know hatch was coming out at the time.

I was on an upper level in my parents place. When you came down the stairs from the high room there was a balcony. You had to go left or right. I thought- I hope James doesn't jump, but I knew that even if he did, he would be ok because he is young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home