What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Stealing

I was in a house and some men came in to steal things, so I picked up the phone to call 911. I was whispering on the phone because the men were nearby. But I wasn't getting through to the 911 people because James had picked up the other line! I ended up having to run out of the house and jump off a ledge onto the sidewalk.

In the next dream, I knew some people were going to go in a place to steal things. All sorts of backpacks were outside- empty ready to be loaded. There was even a backpack of mine. There was a security guard by the backpacks. I hugged him but he was very stiff. It occurred to me that maybe he thought I was going to steal stuff, but I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home