What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

my life in a dream

I dreamt I was running an exam but it wasn't in one of our regular exam venues- it was in an old building, mainly on the top floor.
I was there at the start and I did the introduction to the exam and I prayed for the students that they would have clear minds to write the exam. I let them start but then one of the lights went out. I told Robert to open the blind that was still down and I went down to call Randy and I couldn't remember his number but the phone I was at had a button that said 'Randy' so I pushed that and he answered the phone right away but I think it must have been a different number than I normally call him at as he was laughing at me. I explained I was at a different phone, then explained what the problem was and he said he would be over right away- he was just going to look for some tools. Robert kept surprising me by showing up in different places. I told him Randy was on his way over and he went back up, I think. I went back and forth to the office. I went back to the exam hall and found one proctor sleeping in her sleeping bag on the floor as her exam was done. I asked her to go home. I was going to change her timecard.
There were some students sitting at desks not writing anything with blank pages. Jo and I walked past them.
There were other proctors who I sent home as their job was done.

The other day I dreamt about transformation at Rustle. Tanya was transformed to be smaller than I am. A man was transformed to be as small as a shoebox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home