What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Accident

I was in a car that was looking at the middle of an intersection at a big jumble of vehicles that had been in a wreck. I think I was hit as well but not as badly and I was now off to the side.

I was in my office and Phillip's stuff was scattered around. I knew he wouldn't mind if I borrowed some things. Then the office morphed into Rustle but the hallways were long and narrow. There were children in the hallways needing our help. They needed a place to settle and rest.

Robert needed some paper. Bill said to give him a pad and just rip the page off that I had written on. As I was tearing I found I had written 4 pages that I had to tear off. I gave him the pad without the paper I had written on and put him in a small room with no windows to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home