What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

path

This morning I was up at 4am. I got back to sleep eventually and had a busy dream time.

The one that stands out is that there was a guy with a burn stripe on his arm and he wanted an exam accommodation. But it was a very thin burn and I thought he would be fine, so I told him no. But Jo thought I should do the accommodation.

And a few days ago I had a dream that it was night and I was looking out the window and I saw a path. Because it was dark I didn't want to step on the path. But when it was light I could see that the path was a COMMUNITY path that led down into the city. There were 2 paths down, safe away from the road. The paths joined together in the town.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home