What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fix the windmill Ryan

A couple of nights ago:
Ryan and I were in an elevator. When we got out of the building, we went by the sea and there was an old ramshackle windmill there. It was cracked at the centre and one of the sails was hanging off and I was all like- Ryan can you glue that on for tomorrow?

Last night:
I went in to a bathroom with stalls and selected a stall. It looked fine at the start but then I noticed something on the floor and then there was more and more and I ended up following it and there was a baby that was making all this stuff. The baby did not seem to have any adults around, so I picked it up even though it was very dirty. I think I gave it to someone who was more of a mothering type. Maybe someone from the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home