What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 03, 2010

low flying

A low flying plane wasn't quite straight and the wing hit the top of Vic Hall. I was watching out the window. I thought that would startle the students. The plane cleared vic hall and landed on the ground and burst into flames. I woke James and asked if he wanted to go out and see what was going on but he didn't. By the time I made it outside (in the daylight later) there was nothing left to see. No remnant of what had happened.

At work, people kept leaving their keys in the lock and I would take them out.

I was making a dish for some people (maybe Bill and Robert?) and had the meat tenderizing and was putting it in the slow cooker when there was doubt as to if it was done correctly and so Jo took me of to the back room with her daughter to consult with me and ask me if i was doing the meal correctly.

I wanted to post recipes from seoul outside my office door to support the olympics but as i have no design sense I wanted to ask for help with the design. There was a girl whose job it was to call around and help and she called first on speaker phone and she couldn't hear me. Then we talked on regular phone and I tried to explain but she just faded away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home