What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

If you want me to help you I need to know what the problem is

I was working on Saturday or in the evening (or both) and was the only one in the office. There was a call that came through on line 5 (which apparently was the room bookings line) and there was an irate lady who was upset about her field booking for her very large marching band. I could tell she was upset and needed something, but she was not able to communicate to me what was the problem. I couldn't figure out how to fix her problem when I could not determine what the problem was!

In another dream I had a bowl I wanted to give to Kelly, so I went over to where Michelle and Kelly were but Kelly was busy making another dish. Michelle told me to wait. I stayed to wait until she finished. In the dream I knew what she was making but I can't remember now- maybe salsa?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home