What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Storehouse

Rustle was getting ready to open a storehouse. I was walking through it with Al and Kathy at the start. There were new wooden shelves all along the walls and they were filled with boxes of food or food in big plastic containers. There wasn't just one floor of this but many floors.

I joked to Kathy about wouldn't she have liked to stack all the food, just like in her store?

Michelle was working on waxwork to go on top of the shelving poles. There were a lot of poles so this was a lot of work.

Robert N. was working on this laser device to mark pipes. (I think with where they needed to attach to the wall?) He was showing me how it worked on a miniature scale. I was worried about his hand being burned by the laser, but he wasn't worried at all.

I was working on the shelves in the basement (maybe stacking or arranging them?) and the girl who was working with me went out for a minute. The door opened and someone I didn't know came in and I did not react appropriately- I screamed. It scared her a bit but I hadn't expected strangers to just come in like that. I thought they would knock. It turned out that she had something wrong with her tooth and needed it pulled. I walked her outside and suggested she see a doctor or a dentist, but if they couldn't do it, I thought Al could.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home