What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 21, 2010

changeable chairs

I was going to sit down for a meeting with Brian but first I needed to tranform the chairs. There were a number of settings they could be folded to. By the time I had arranged things Brian's wife and kids had arrived and all I had managed to say to him was that he must be tired.

Julie was working on a book "Pastels for girls". I didn't know she was so artsy.

I was making a turkey dinner, but some bony parts were too big to fit in the slow cooker. I was covering the white meat with a rice mixture.

I was parking in the dark, using my feet to help position the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home