What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Joey

Dreamt that I was pregnant and labouring and then I put my cold hand on the side of my belly and the baby popped out. It was very easy. I watched them cut the cord. I thought at first they were doing it wrong but it ended up working. When they gave me the baby he had 2 front teeth coming in already. I was trying to think of a name for him, and he looked at me and said his name was Joey. I was pretty surprised that he could talk! He joined my other baby Jeremy. I was telling people the difference between the two even though I had just met Joey.

Earlier I had climbed a set of long stairs so I could use the phone to tell people that the baby was coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home