What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hummingbird

In my dream we were walking down a path (maybe hiking) and at James' feet there was a hummingbird on the ground. The bird flew into my lap, where he sat resting and then flew off again. He just needed a break.

We were walking and watching the sun rise. There looked like bugs all around but they were not biting. There was a tv set up so it could show nature up close. There was a heron on the tv as we were walking by.

My mother had packed the food. Paper towels were a must. There was a square that had broken that she put back together. I said I would eat it.

The dream dictionary say this about hummingbirds:
Hummingbird

To see hummingbirds in your dream suggest that seemingly small ideas and concepts can possess much potential and power. Alternatively, it symbolizes your flighty thoughts and frivolous ideas. The hummingbird may also be seen as a metaphor for your inability to commit to a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home