What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

letter and coin

I dreamt that my mother had given me a letter from Nat that he had meant to mail. Even though I already had it, I was determined to receive it by mail because that was his original intention so I went to mail it.
As I crossed the street to the mailbox a lady hit me with her car. At first I thought it was an accident but she hit me on purpose because she wanted to talk to me - she was worried about someone- son or father who wasn't doing well in school.
Maybe that same person was the one I was dealing with who was struggling with Geography.
I did make it across to mail the letter. At first I thought Nat had only drawn the stamp on but it was a permanent second class stamp.

A few days ago I dreamt I found a beautiful coin. It was in a regular stack of coins but it had art on it and was transparent in a part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home