What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

classes

Dreamt that for some reason classes had to end mid-semester and dropped for everyone and they were given a full refund. It sounded like the university was going to close. But then it didn't and it offered the classes again but not everyone who got in the first time was able to do that.

There was a 3 day meeting before it opened again. I knew the overview but I didn't participate, though I was able to put my name in for a door prize. I don't think I won. There were some hockey videos. Then everyone had to drive. Kim was there and I offered to help drive her. Steve was there and going to drive as well but was not happy. James and Myron also had to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home