What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Stepping through the mess of childhood

I was in an old museum and things from my childhood were on the ground for people to step on or over- records, clothes, etc.
I was taking postcard photos. I took one of Melissa as a priest. She was very tall. She was giving me the I hope you aren't taking a photo of me look.
The stamps were almost as big as the postcards. They had originally given me too low a price for the stamps (maybe missed the tax) and then after the price was too high and the stamps were too big but I didn't complain. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home