What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Don't switch off the bacon

Yesterday I dreamed that there was a room full of hungry people. Except for one section that was sectioned off and noone could sit there. The bacon was happily cooking and people were eating. But for some reason the bacon stopped cooking. I scrambled to switch it back on. Keep the bacon cooking and keep the people fed.

This morning I dreamt  that there was a wedding with a number of ceremonies. I went to the first one and then later came back I guess for the reception. I saw some cards on the ground that must have come from another ceremony and fallen to the floor. One had a green sprig on it and was signed by Bill and Iris and some others. I wanted to get it to the main pile so I went in the reception room. There weren't many people there but I went over to the one woman who looked like an adult but she didn't know the people that well and didn't know where they went.

There was a potato that was a small flying thing that I was trying to take care of but was difficult because he was so small and kept flying around. I found him gnawing on a box as he thought something for him was inside (but it would have taken him weeks to gnaw through at the rate he was going). I kept worrying about losing him.

Also dreamt about puppies. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home