What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kim is having a baby

In my dream Kim was pregnant and labouring to have her baby. She was walking around a lot which I thought was good for progressing labour. We looked out the window and there was a little moon making some neat pattern, like an eclipse. But then the moon came crashing down. I think it may have been called Titan. It was like a paper moon. I was hoping that people wouldn't be hurt. Zully wondered if he should call me when the event happened or let me sleep.
Kim was in the delivery room and I asked her to count through her contractions. I counted to 7.
There already was a little baby in the room and he was colouring. Not sleeping as we awaited the new baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home