What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 10, 2015

launched

In my dream I was on some sort of magic carpet that was hovering over the Earth. For some reason, the Earth was on the outermost orbit from the sun so I could see the whole solar system and I was taking pictures. I had a couple of things on the carpet and things came a bit unbalanced and I dropped the camera with all the great pictures back down to Earth. I was sad about that. I dropped a book or something over Italy. I was less sad about that. I wanted the camera back.

When I came back to the ground James was getting ready to launch in a rocket with many other people. They had to zip themselves into bags to travel. I asked one guy to take care of him.

I woke up around 4m after that dream.

In the next dream I was doing some work at the back of a store and people came back to see me but there were all these people that I didn't trust. The first guy selling things I did but not the others. Certainly not the ladies. If I had uneaten food and they were there unobserved, I could not finish it.
The store owner asked me if James knew I had a job when I was checking out.

I was dropping off something at a grad students' house and his wife was there but she was very ill and went in the bathroom. After I had asked her name. Her head was half gray and she had just had a baby. It looked like they had a 2 year old as well.

Bernie had twins with Sue but then Sue left him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home