What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

James' first day of school

I went to drop James off at school on the first day. We arrived late after classes had started- this surprised me. I thought I was dropping him off when I started work. Anyway, because we were late I went to see the secretary. She looked like Karen W. but she had very bad allergies so she kept blowing her nose and couldn't talk. I talked to someone else who said I needed to see the school superintendent. Then Lynann was there and apparently she also had clout as the school as well so I talked to her and explained the situation but she couldn't help me either just told me to fill out some paperwork. Meanwhile I think James had wandered off to go to class.
I was upset because I couldn't find him and didn't know who his teacher was.
By word of mouth I found out it was Steph (male) and thought he would be pleased with that even though I knew a few of his faults.
I went over my morning routine with everyone to explain why we were late.
Then it turned out I didn't have the right shoes so I was looking all over the school for my shoes. Jan was there and wanted me to help clean it but I said I had to find my shoes and do my work first, then I could try to help. There was a lot of junk lying around.
I could see out the window suitcases arriving and I was asking why. I suggested maybe they were from the camp they had before school ended.
Lynann and her husband were going to help unpack.
There were not enough people on the paperwork call list for James. The school would not allow people to be called if they weren't on the list so it was important to have everyone on the list. Lynann suggested Jon and Shiela Conte but I didn't know who they were so I didn't think they could go on the list.
The very end of the dream was a guy reciting a poem/song. I couldn't catch it all but it ended with calling down God's fire.

Yesterday I was baking something in my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home