What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Calling by name

I was waiting to get on a plane. To go down the gateway they called you by name. They called everyone around me, but not me. Then the woman doing the calling started to go down the gateway. She looked at me with concern but left. I ran after her and showed her the email that I should be on the plane and she let me follow.

Someone else at the university- Maria was working on a competing timetable that threatened Jo only a bit. She laughed at how she would be able to upload the components.

Joanne introduced me at Church and said I was 18. "I'm a little older than 18!". Maybe she mistook me for someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home