What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, June 13, 2014

prayer

There were blueberry granola bars but the blueberries looked very fake. I was not sure why they were bought.

There was a guy who asked for prayer from Brook in a church service, then wanted to hug her after. It was kind of rude but she didn't push him away.

When I arrived I asked if there were people I could pray for and they gave me a list of three people- but numbers. One was the guy in #7 who could use an hour of my time. I thought Kim would be pleased as she had been working on that one.

I also got Karen a present when we were in the store but she could see how much it cost (it was clothing) because we were still in the store and I hadn't bought it yet so couldn't take the tags off. The person in front of me in line at the store wanted to return something complicated with lots of parts.

Karen was running laps and to reward her I made a cake and ice cream that I found. The ice cream was getting a bit drippy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home