What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

parking

We were visiting my parents and I was put in charge of parking the car. It was very icy and the first time I parked it the incline was too great and the parking brake couldn't keep the car up and it rolled forward. Another time I reversed through a fence into the neighbours yard. I just put it in forward and went back through. That was easier than I thought especially going over the wooden board. The last time, I reversed in and parked perfectly. I was pretty impressed!

Out of the house came Dog. He looked a bit more collie-ish than his real self. I was so happy to see him. His eyes were sad saying he missed me but seeing me seemed to be making things better.

I had a "my little pony" puzzle for James to work on with my parents and he seemed ok with that.

I had a black box present for my father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home