What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

leading the girl to Chinese food

I ran into a girl who was new to Kingston and wanted to go to a Chinese restaurant. I was trying to figure out if she was looking for a particular one. Did she want to go to the Chinese Hut? I asked. She was unsure. I tried guiding her with different options as she wanted to keep going the wrong way. To Elizabeth St.? She asked. No, that is wrong, I said. Walk up Queen's St or Princess. It turned out we were talking in a Chinese restaurant and I wondered if it would be suitable?

Stacy was walking down the halls of the school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home