What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Shaken

Dreamt that Rustle was going to be destroyed. A TNT device was placed upstairs. We still had time to get things out from downstairs. As I went downstairs there were more and more floors. Floors of libraries. Many books. And artwork. And records. Some things to be kept and moved and some to be destroyed. There were decisions to be made. There were lots of things I didn't know about. I was going through the corridors downstairs, looking. Things were going to be shaken.

Isaiah 24: 18 For the windows from on high are open,
And the foundations of the earth are shaken.

Isaih 54: 10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home