What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

moving into someone else's life

Brd Pitt and Stphen Harper were in a dream I woke up from around 5am

In a dream around 7am I dreamt we had moved to a new apartment but the old owners left some things. So there were books on cinema. Postcards on the wall. Lots of feather dusters on top of the fridge, arranged very symmetrically. There was also a bucket of toilet cleaning brushes on the fridge.

I was trying to make bacon on the floor in the griddle. The griddle hadn't been cleaned since the previous use so there was still some old bacon to move around. As I was working on this I couldn't see James but I heard something so I went to find him. I asked him what he was doing and he was pulling at something. We saw a mouse run by in the shadows. I knew I had packed the poison blocks somewhere, just needed to unpack. I had to work to keep James off the bacon as it was cooking on the floor. I was worried he would fall on it.

It was snowing outside.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home