What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

the angle is wrong

I was in my apartment on Colborne St. and the determination was that noone sleeps well there because of the angle of the sun and the curtains. A bad combination.

I was also working on renovating a new place and to be safe we wanted to put in all new electrical outlets. I think there were 8 and I was trying to work out how much that would cost.

I was trying to explain it all in the kitchen on Colborne to Amanda from BB and I had to call Brian Dr. Frank to her because that was the formal thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home