What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 12, 2013

invigilating

Myron was having to take a test on the computer and I was invigilating. At first he had no monitor and was just projecting on the wall. We were in a computer room and at first there was noone else but there were other people who came in and started using the computers. To get to the test so it could be graded you had to get it from the system itself. There was a guy outside in the rain and I asked him and he said he would but he needed something first. When I went back to the computer lab there was a lady there and she said that she would get it for me.

I also had a dream that I woke up from at 2:30am when a loud car drove by and I thought I would remember it now, but I don't. I will write it if it comes back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home