What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

long lines and sleeping babies

There was a lady holding numbers so I took the page number 203. The next page was writing by I had passed by too far to read it. I went to the next station and there were people lined up all over. I thought it would take a long time to get through the line. But shortly after, there was noone and people were starting to go home. I was like who am I supposed to meet with? And they said this lady should know who you are and I said I didn't know the lady. But they thought I should. They went to check. I was trying to consider if I knew the lady. But maybe I did from a wedding. I knew the guy who was going to check.

Katie and Matt brought their baby home. It was so quiet and slept so much that I was worried!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home