What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

chase down

we were expecting someone to arrive that we would need to chase. he wasn't expected for about 15 minutes or so so I popped into the bathroom. It was a long narrow bathroom and I ran to about the middle and picked a stall there, hoping that he wouldn't arrive early.

after nap:
Karrie needed a nap so Nat stepped outside- I was like where is the baby? He kind of brushed off the question.

Bas was out on a date with a girl- maybe named Ginny or Ginelle and she was demanding all sorts of things from him. She was so glad that he told people about them because she liked the commitment. I was laughing at them as I walked right in front of them.

I went across the complex to use the bathroom. Lina was in the room looking at the table and counting. I waited for her to go and then I locked the door. Then I realized she hadn't closed the door properly. So I closed it and locked it. There was only a small bit of toilet paper left so I took that and tried to go, but there was a class setting up for a class photo and I was worried that I would be in the mirror would go on the "uncomfortable class photos" site.

James and I were supposed to be watching something like a tv show but it was live so we were on the roof. I was trying to figure out what room he was in and if he had his sunscreen on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home