What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

don't drop the baby

there was a baby but it was an adult. it was born very small and I was worried about it falling off the counter that it had been put on.
someone brought by a change table or something like that but covered in blankets and soft things. We put the baby in it. But then someone decided to move the change table across the road (or farther). At first I was ok as I knew there were a lot of blankets to keep the baby safe but as they were going down the stairs the table was on a tip and it looked like the baby was going to fall out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home