What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Headlining Kim

Dreamt that Kim was going to speak at her church. We arrived about an hour early. To get to the front we had to get down the steps. They were super steep so at points I had to sit down. When we got down we went into a little room at the back. She was looking for the purple book that was one of my text books. I went back out to try to find where it had gone to. Kim may have been black when I left.

Was over at Dave S's house with Shieleen. The elder kids and the younger kids looked very similar only differing in size. Their cats did some crazy things. The 5 and 6 year old looked like twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home