What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

trip to Holland

James and I flew to Holland. The flight over was really long but the flight back was remarkably short. We were staying at a house that the rain came in- needed more maintenance. I was taking pictures of things- even advertising signs that seemed Dutch. Another lady took a picture of the advertising sign after me.

There was a birthday party the morning we were leaving. Maybe I saw the name Matt on the cake? But there was lots of cake. And fire regulations about the candles. White cupcakes and chocolate cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home