What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Supervising a machine race

There were these machines about the size large popcorn machines and there was some kind of race. The first thing they had to do was get the hoses attached. In one case there weren't enough hoses. In another case the girl had her blind father with her. Everyone had impediments. I was walking around observing their progress.

I was walking about an exam and I saw a guy with his head against the wall and in between his head and the wall was a cheat sheet. I pulled it out and held it up for the instructor to come over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home