What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

where mike c gives a session

In my dream I had organized a session with mike c. and he was talking in a room (I assume to my students). I was outside the room and could hear him and I wished that I could go in, but I had other things I needed to do.

For the chem labs, we had them work on the written portion in a location like M-C so that we could help control the behaviour issues then when they went to do the titration they would go down the hall. I was asking the chem people if they thought that helped.

I had Scott's assignment- it was very colourful. Maybe I was handing it in for him.

I was in a little store -like a variety store- and the clerk had to step out for a minute so asked if I would watch the counter. I agreed but people kept coming up with questions that were difficult and I kept trying to explain that I didn't really work here. There was a little kid with slobbery hands and the penny candies were uncovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home