What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

broken and leaking

Dreamt I rented this house with a dog in it. Luckily it did not have fleas. I slept on the bed but some of the slats underneath were broken and so it was slanted.

For a larger house the ceiling was leaking. Onto mainly plastic boxes so it wasn't too bad but it had leaked into my stamp box. I figured that wasn't too bad as I could just soak them off. I wasn't sure about the peel and stick ones.

Annette was carrying two large cakes- one in each hand. I was standing on one side of the door trying to hold it open for her but there wasn't enough space and the first cake was in danger of getting smushed. So Annette backed out and I went round to hold the door open from the other side. Now she had lots of space to get through but she managed to hit the back of her head really hard.

One of the guys who I was thinking of hiring was really short and looking up to me.

I was going through the hiring list with Brian and he was interested in knowing about Tasnia. There was someone else who was communicating with me about troubles in the family.

There was a guy who was talking or singing about how difficult it was to cross the street with the new development. I had no problem crossing and going inside. They were filling it with books because that was popular. They were good books too- but they were still all over the place. I was trying to pick through to walk. I found a couple of books to read as well. One maybe nancy drew, one thin and flat one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home