What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

yellow

I had bought my mother a yellow T-shirt (probably with some funny words). I had other options but for some reason I picked yellow. Then I went to get her another one and the only option was yellow, so I got it, but I wasn't sure of the size. While she has her back turned I held up the T-shirt behind her to make sure it was the right size. She had the other T-shirt on and the new one was exactly the same size. As she turned around I had to tuck it quickly behind my back.

My car had broken down not too far from the garage. I wondered if it could be pushed there or if I needed a tow truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home