What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

climbing

I was climbing up this steep tall object to get up to the door at the top (like bleachers but more solid and steep making it more tippy) I had done it before but this time the bleachers were too far away and it was too hard to jump because Monica was behind me and that was making everything all the more unstable. But she pointed out that we could get to that floor through another door. Kimberly was there as well.

James was having a snack sitting in the kitchen but Myron had a problem with it as he said it would not make him fit for the tournament. We had a disagreement.

James was making Gatorade in the bathroom which I didn't approve of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home