What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

academia

Dreamt about plans to reorganize this giant bookshelf.

I went on a trip. When I got back I had to retrieve the recycling buckets from the road before the cars hit them. It was raining. There was so much laundry, sorting out what James was going to wear was difficult. Decided on an octopus outfit. Socks, underwear and a shirt with octopi. Mostly green background.

Standing on the grounds of the university suddenly something caught my eye- it was a fight between professors- one ran the other way and one came my way. It was B. At first it looked like he was crying but then he was sitting down happy. Something about letting students cheat.

I was thinking of writing something funny on this prof's twitter feed but decided not to. He was pretty old.

This driver came up with about 6 people (maybe foreign) and was asking about a location. I told them they could take the bus there for 2.25. Then they went through the complicated check of how much money they had in change. It was so complicated I told the driver if he had a map I could show him and he could drive them. But they were determined. One lady showed me her change thinking she had a twonie and a quarter but she had 2 quarters so .50 instead of 2.25.
I didn't think even if they made it there, they would have the change to make it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home