What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

boating in shallow waters

I was in a large boat with Bobbi, Murray and Robert and we were going through a shallow channel. I could see the wood bottom of the channel and wondered how we were making progress but we were!

In a car with my mother and father. My father got out of the car (maybe to go to the store) and my mother was driving in circles in the parking lot, just for fun. I was trying to pick up the things that fell on the ground because we were going so fast.

Shieleen and I were looking at a book, maybe a catalogue. Maybe it was artsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home