What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Red sky in morning

in my dream last night I saw a red sky in the morning. when I woke up I was like - oh no did I see a red sky in morning. I tried to remember if I had woken earlier and seen a literal red sky. But the view of the red sky was not one from my real window so it must have been a dream.

I also dreamt about some nice clothes and I couldn't decide if I should wear them. One was a corduroy dress in white and blue with thin straps. One might have been a yellow dress.

And there were people in wheelchairs needing to get into classrooms and I was helping them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home