What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

where is my passport?

Last night I dreamt I was doing the timing for one of Dave's courses. The had so many slides to get through (like 400) in 5 minutes if turned out to be quite humorous and we had to keep finding the presenting groups.

The two different Myrons met each other after I left the room.

The night before I dreamt I had lost my passport- I had James' in order but not mine and the plane was due to leave in a few hours. Some one was hurting Clara (I think we were staying at her place) so I took an open jar of caramel and threw it at them. I think it missed so I threw some other sweet thing and I think I got them. I was also driving Clara's car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home