What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

united

Dreamt that Stacy was picking on Jake for not scoring high enough in a modeling test. She was bothered that I didn't delete something from my email quick enough and I was trying to find out what she was talking about. Was it meeting requests? No, it was meeting notes. I guess the file was very large. Brian had deleted his.

There was something going on in 213 with the students and Bill and I were there. He asked me how I was doing and I said fine. We held hands to show a united front even though we weren't running what was in 213. Figured that would show up on social media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home