What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

driving, singing and furniture stores

I was driving across PEI but I kept getting tired and having to pull over to rest. PEI was a lot bigger than I thought. I was soo tired. My eyes were so tired.

We were making a CD and a concert. I was involved in getting the songs. People kept asking me about the order and I kept saying that wasn't my job- they would have to ask someone else.

I as in a furniture store talking to the owner about buying appliances. When I came back I thought I saw him and was talking to him again but it turned out to be his son. They looked a lot alike. They gave me a flyer to look at. (I guess to help me decide)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home