What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

can't do that

Dreamt I was in the military. I had my own office but they wanted me to move to the cluster. Not that I had a choice but they tried to make it seem like I did. And I was like, it is alright guys I'll move to the cluster, don't worry about me.

There was a military guy who was very sick so I said I would marry him. We got married at work and then just kept working. I realized at the end of the dream that the marriage wouldn't count as I wasn't divorced yet, and why noone asked me about that. They asked other people if there was a problem but not me.

The work was analysis, lots of analysis. There were many classes as well. Trying to get time to ask the teacher at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home