What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

flipped plane

On vacation with my family, sitting beside my dad I think on a plane. We were up at the front so we could see out the window. The plane was on the runway taking off when there was another larger plane coming in the opposite direction. Our plane aborted the take off and flipped over. Everyone was surprisingly ok but it scared me so much I never wanted to get on a plane again. James was trying to reach out to me but I didn't even want him to touch me.

Yesterday dream that James was lifting weights in those white one piece outfits and i teased him and tried to snap it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home